Quality, environment and ethics policy
For the purpose of maintaining and boosting the company’s competitiveness in an increasingly global market, General Management at NORDA SpA deems it crucial that the internal Organisation maintains and continuously improves the quality of its services with the aim of:
• Obtaining a flexible, reliable and efficient structure and functional process to face ever-advanced technological demands and competitive challenges
• Creating a continuous and constant increase in the intrinsic quality of its Products
• Increasing the competitiveness of our Customers, providing them with products and services that guarantee the best result in terms of productivity, reliability and flexibility, in addition to observing contract and compulsory requirements
• Building and implementing a partnership with Customers based on trust and mutual convenience
• Guaranteeing NORDA SpA with profitability, solidity and development over time
• Environmental Protection
At the same time, adhering to the Ethics Policy of Ownership in relation to Social Responsibility (CSR) and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), it implements the necessary measures, actions and processes to work in compliance with the environmental protection policies, in observance of regulations on child labour, equal opportunities and black wages, as well as to avoid the occurrence of corruption and overcharging.
For this purpose, in coordination with AP&T Group, that NORDA is part of, in addition to the System’s main processes and the “Integrated System Objectives” and the relative Measurement Indices, systems to operate in observance of Social Responsibility and Lawfulness will also be identified.
The new indices will be defined in view of measuring improvement in the System and Customer satisfaction, taking into account the standards and laws in force in relation to responsibilities on Environment and Ethics (law 231/01).
Knowing that attaining the Quality Objectives requires the commitment and collaboration of the entire staff, on every level, General Management endeavours to create an organisational climate that achieves continuous Staff growth and its full involvement in pursuing the result.